Vacation Rental ManagementDo you worry about your investment property when you are miles away? Are you constantly worried that the lawn and maintenance services you have hired are not maintaining your property to your standards? Do you wonder if your smoke detector batteries have been checked, if your fire extinguisher has been inspected? Is the housekeeper cleaning properly? These little things that don?t worry us much when we are around can cause serious problems when no one is home. Wouldn't it be reassuring to have one reliable company take care of all of your property management needs?
As your property management company, Fickling Vacation Rentals is ready to turn your worries into rental income and allow you to regain your personal life. Fickling Vacation Rentals has a qualified professional staff available to meet your rental management needs. Our website and integrated software will enable guests to make and pay for reservations via our user-friendly website.
It is our policy to collect the entire amount of payments due before guests arrive and always ensure that your home is clean and well maintained upon guests arrival and departure. We can provide full or partial management for your property; just let us know what you need. With Fickling Vacation Rentals you have the freedom to choose your level of involvement.
If you currently manage your own property, but would like additional help monitoring your home, we offer services such as conducting inspections to ensure your home is safe and secure. We can arrange and audit housekeeping and maintenance services. We offer:
- Property management designed to fit your needs
- Property marketing and advertising
- Quality guest service
- Online reservations and payments
- General home maintenance personnel
- Quality housekeepers and inspectors
- Owner login page for owners to view reservations and booking status
- Optional lawn maintenance
- Vendor coordination
- Professional and helpful ideas to increase your bookings
- Reasonable credit card fees
- Accounting services and vendor payments